5. Arriving#Expand all
How do I get from the airport to Vesti.ge's office?#
How long does it take to get setup and working again?#
Here's how your first day will look:
- Your flight arrives in Tbilisi International Airport.
- After clearing immigration, someone from Vesti.ge will be there waiting for you (holding a sign with your name on it).
- You'll be driven to the office (30 min drive).
- You'll get the wifi password.
- You can now start working :)
Later, on your first day, you'll get to meet everyone, during our welcome day meal.
When you're done for the day (or whenever you feel like it) you can walk down to the dormitory (2 mins) and set yourself up.
The following day is when one-on-one advisory sessions start.
What's not included?#
Here's what you'll need to supply yourself:
- All your own computer equipment, laptops, etc.
- Your own lunch each day (we'll leave out fruit and bread each day, but you may want something more substantial).
- Your return flight ticket (Vesti.ge pays for you ticket here).
- Your own accomodation if you're bringing a spouse, kids, partner, girl-friend, boy-friend, significant others, etc.
- Enough clothes so you only have to do laundry once a week.
What do I need to bring?#
What do I NOT need to bring?#
Which airport is closest?#
Who takes care of my 12 month visa and paperwork?#
As part of our startup visa package, you'll get 12 month visas to stay in Georgia, for your whole team — fully renewable after 12 months.
The visa has no limits on entries or exits.
Visas are also available for spouses, kids, partners, girl-friends, boy-friends, significant others, etc.
The visa allows you and your significant others to work.
Above: One of many nice outdoor restaurant areas.